>Yahoo is one of the most popular search engine. If you analysis your website or blog traffic source you can notice many visitor comes from yahoo search engine. So, it is important to submit your site to yahoo for fast index.
To do this, a yahoo id is must needed. If you have a yahoo account, you can easily go to do this. If didn’t have create one.
You can submit your blog or website sitemap in yahoo. But i only discuss about blogger blog sitemap submission. To do this, follow the following instructions.
1. Firstly go Yahoo SiteExplorer.
2. Now, put your blog url in the “Add My Site” portion.
3. Now, LogIn your yahoo account.
4. Then Click Metatag option for Authentication. Blogger didn’t allow file upload option. That’s why you can use file upload option. If you have website, you can use file upload option.
5. Now copy the Metatag and paste it according the instruction. And then click “Ready to Authenticate”.
6. Then you will see Verification confirmation.
7. Now, click “Feeds” form side bar.
8. Put your sitemap and click “Add Feed”.
This is all about to submit sitemap to yahoo. I hope you will like this.